New on eBay!

I listed a couple albums on eBay tonight...and thought I'd share :o)
The first is a paper bag album with a poem on the front by Oliver Wendell Holmes.
"We don't quit playing because we grow old,
we grow because we quit playing."
I've always loved it :o) It's perfect for the man in life...young and old! There are lots of little places to jot down some memories.



Second is another paper bag album fit for photos. I think i have had these papers forever..I don't even know where they came from ;o) I made many of the tiny roses in it, after watching a few tutorials on you-tube. The front took many tries and tons of rearranging..lol... I finally got my way with it!



The last one listed tonight, is probably the last Halloween album I'll list on ebay this season. I used up the last of my Cosmo Cricket Haunted scraps from last year for it. I love love love this line :o)



I am trying to get into the holiday spirit enough to start shopping for Christmas/winter supplies! I need to stay on top of it, or I'll be late like always. For now though, I am happy to I have more beautiful paper coming... and it's not winter themed just yet!  :o)
Check them out on eBay!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

kitsNbits said...

Brandy you are so awesome!! All your albums are FABULOUS

Samantha said...

Brandy, three more beautiful albums! I think you could open your own flower company and sell your blossoms -- they are such perfection!! Can't wait to see your next listing!

Samantha

Brandy said...

Thanks Ladies! :o)