Newly listed on eBay!

Tonight I listed another album on eBay. It's the second album I made with the Making Memories Flutter line. The first album was called "Sugar and Spice", so I felt it was only right to name this one, "and everything nice!"

This is a handmade chipboard binder album, is 5x6 inches and has five inner pages. Each page has a tiny journal spot so you can just put in a simple name or date.

I decided to use a big button for the closure, but this time I couldn't decide between the fuchsia hair tie, or blue lace seam binding!





I guess I'm going with the seam binding, though the hair tie is super easy to use, the seam binding is just prettier. :)



I ran out of white thread, (and everything else I had was too dark) right at the beginning of the album! So this is a no sew, except for the circles edge on the front. :)

Turned out pretty cute though. You can check it out eBay HERE. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

kitsNbits said...

love your albums brandy. They are ALL so cute

Tess Martello said...

This album is awesome Brandy!! It's so beautiful!

I wanted to give you the Stylish Blogger Award. You can find the image here on my blog: http://madebygypsy.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger.html

Thanks so much for the inspiration!!