Skip to main content

Newly listed on eBay!

Tonight I listed another album on eBay. It's the second album I made with the Making Memories Flutter line. The first album was called "Sugar and Spice", so I felt it was only right to name this one, "and everything nice!"

This is a handmade chipboard binder album, is 5x6 inches and has five inner pages. Each page has a tiny journal spot so you can just put in a simple name or date.

I decided to use a big button for the closure, but this time I couldn't decide between the fuchsia hair tie, or blue lace seam binding!





I guess I'm going with the seam binding, though the hair tie is super easy to use, the seam binding is just prettier. :)



I ran out of white thread, (and everything else I had was too dark) right at the beginning of the album! So this is a no sew, except for the circles edge on the front. :)

Turned out pretty cute though. You can check it out eBay HERE. Thanks for looking!

Comments

kitsNbits said…
love your albums brandy. They are ALL so cute
Tess Martello said…
This album is awesome Brandy!! It's so beautiful!

I wanted to give you the Stylish Blogger Award. You can find the image here on my blog: http://madebygypsy.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger.html

Thanks so much for the inspiration!!