ReneaBouquets November Swap- Mini Clipboard Calendar

I'm here today to share the project I made for the ReneaBouquets NOVEMBER swap! We had lots of fun doing with the Altered Mini Clipboard Calendar swap last year, so lets do it again! I have loved having the beautiful one I got from my partner out in my craft space all year. <3 font="">


The one I am sharing today was created with so much ReneaBouquets goodness. Flowers and B Boards....and of course those little butterfly masterpieces we all love!


I printed the calendar pages from a spot I found by Googling: "Free Mini Printable Calendar 2020"
There are also tons to choose from on Etsy!


I hope you find my project inspiring and can come join in on the fun!! 
Here's a process video to get your creative juices flowing:)


Here's everything I used on this project from ReneaBouquets:

Find more ReneaBouquets products and inspiration
at the following online places!

Reneabouquets Artists With An Edge

No comments: