Skip to main content

Little Wonders

Hello! I'm going to be brief tonight, but I wanted to post on my newest album. It will probably be my last made for the next couple weeks, as we will be moving. I'm so not looking forward to all that work! Though I am happy to be moving from the house we have lived in for the last three years.
Talk about your unique papers! This line is by Crate Paper. It's called Little Sprout... a little woodland creature meets baby themed adorable paper. "Little Wonders" is the first of three albums I've got going on with them.
It's set up like most of the rest of my paper bag albums... Large journal pages in the bag sides, and smaller ones where the bottom of the bag is folded over. Primas, die cuts, ribbons, fibers, machine stitching, clips, glitter, and brads, all wrapped in three little paper bags! I guess I might mention I do my bag albums a little different than I see most people do them regarding the binding. I like them to be as free moving as possible, so instead of stacking them inside each other, I stack them on top of each other. Does that make sense? LOL...I need to catch up on some sleep!
To see the rest of the pictures, you can check out the auction on ebay right now! Thanks for looking :) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=310147009141

Comments

Tammy said…
Gorgeous paper bag albums!! You make me want to give them a try again, it's been so long and I have so many paper bags!! lol

I have a small something for you at my blog ;-)...

Popular posts from this blog

ReneaBouquets November Swap- Mini Clipboard Calendar

I'm here today to share the project I made for the ReneaBouquets NOVEMBER swap! We had lots of fun doing with the Altered Mini Clipboard Calendar swap last year, so lets do it again! I have loved having the beautiful one I got from my partner out in my craft space all year. The one I am sharing today was created with so much ReneaBouquets goodness. Flowers and B Boards....and of course those little butterfly masterpieces we all love! I printed the calendar pages from a spot I found by Googling: "Free Mini Printable Calendar 2020" There are also tons to choose from on Etsy! I hope you find my project inspiring and can come join in on the fun!!  Here's a process video to get your creative juices flowing:) Here's everything I used on this project from ReneaBouquets: Beautiful Board Grid Elements Laser Cut Chipboard Tim Holtz Idea-ology Mini Clip Board Beautiful Board Medium Autumn Flourish Pattern Beautiful Board Small Victor...

GOT CARDS?

I'm a little late as usual posting, but I have great news! I've been inspired to once again make a few cards! After making thousands of handmade greeting cards, most of which were sold on eBay, I suddenly grew tired of making them. I'm sure a new baby (my second child), many life changes, and of course my interest in mini albums, just drained me of my card making mojo. This week Pocket Full Of Papers is having a handmade greeting card challenge that is part of the Holiday Shoppe we're hosting this month. Be sure to search PFOP on eBay to see all the handmade paper goodies and designer handmade cards,we have to offer this week!  I had no idea when I started making a couple cards for the challenge I would end up with a whopping 25 so far! Some of them really have a lot of my "oc" designs, like bouquets, or tiny flowers adorning a fence. Something new for me in cardmaking has been machine sewing many of the layers. I love on cards just as much as on al...

Pocket Full Of Papers Cancer Awarness Charity

Hello! I hope you like the new look to my blog, I had to do just a touch of fall decorating! My post today is to announce that I have joined a new design team on ebay. You may have heard of them before... Pocket Full Of Papers ! If you haven't, you had definitely better go check out their listings!! They are truly an elite group of paper crafters. I am so happy to be a member! October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and PFOP is holding it's annual charity auctions to support Susan G. Komen for the Cure! Each members listing with the word "PINK" in the title will be donating a percentage of the final selling price to help save lives and end breast cancer forever. Here is the beautiful album I have contributed, I posted on it a couple days ago,if you missed it you can find it here .