"the little things"

I didn't get to this last night as planned, but alas I have album #2 completed from the Lillian line by Crate Paper!
I will be listing this cutie tonight on ebay, so keep an eye out. I am going to try to list every couple days instead of only once a week and see what it brings.

As I've said before, am not only a member of the phenomenal Making Lemonade Design Team on eBay but I am also a member of the Accent Scrapbooking Design Team. It's a small group and we are still working out the kinks, but I have loved working with the acrylic pieces they have to offer.
So in between projects, I used up a few of my left overs to help me create this one of a kind flower chipboard album!


The cover has the individually hand cut petals as my last flower album did. I used an acrylic circle for the center, and used cardstock stickers to name it, "the little things". i love the dimension you get with acrylic in between the background and the letters! Since I'm a big chicken and don't want to goof anything up with any other stamping, I just kissed the edge of the circle with white stazon ink... just enough to highlight it.

Yes, this one's full of them kooky lil birds also! The front and back are flower shaped, there's part of a circle, an acrylic rectangle, a square, and a tag in all.
I love the challenge of the different sized and shape pages. You have to plan ahead to make sure they will accentuate each other. I think it turned out pretty good! I'd love to hear any comments or suggestions you might have! Thanks for letting me share! :)


***Before I close, I just have to take a moment and share a new Favorite seller on ebay. These last two albums would not be nearly as pretty if I had not stumbled on the FABULOUS primas flowers I got from the seller angbankosh! Her store, Island Scrapbooking, is full of primas as well as centers, papers, stamps... all sorts of pretty goodies. But the condition and variety of her primas will definitely keep me coming back for more! They were all flawless. Her shipping was fast, cheap, and safe too. So whether you need one or two packs, or ten or twelve, you won't go broke on those dreaded shipping charges! I can't wait to shop there again!***

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

I really like how you mixed in all the acrylic.