Accent Scrapbooking's Chipboard LOVE Album

I just finished up my latest Accent Scrapbooking design team project. It was a word album that says "LOVE". Now there's something a little more special about *this* word album... this one has clear acrylic letter overlays! This is only my second word album but it was pretty fun! The acrylic letters make for a very sharp word album I must say! You can give each letter that silhouette and really make it stand out! BUT, as working with all acrylic, you must spend all the time and care keeping them crystal clear. It is not easy! At one point all my letters where zipped up in snack baggies! I got so eager, finished up the letters and still had all the photo mats to do. It worked great, I think it helps to know just what will show on the outside, then fit the inside in afterward. I hope to be listing it on ebay today! Hope you check it out!

2 comments:

Emily said...

OMG Brandy! This turned out BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I LOVE it :-)

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Hey Brandy, your blog looks beautiful. Love the colors you chose (same as my latest card - hehe!) What a cool album your LOVE album turned out to be. Terrific colors. I'm sure you'll do great with it!