New flower album




Well I finally listed a new album tonight. Feels like I've been working on it forever...I suppose that's because I have been! I am using the new my minds eye, bloom and grow collections. So far I've made two albums from each variety of papers. Two flower albums, a chipboard and a bag album. I'll be listing them as I finish up their final touches. I hope they all do well, with bids that is! And boy, does that bring me right in to my next subject... I just had a second album of this week end with no bids. I'm pretty frustrated too! They were both so unique, I just don't get it. I have listed them on etsy, hoping their owners will find them soon! :) well, go check out the latest anyway!------>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=310142114860

No comments: