Perfect Harmony

Well, well, well, it looks like I may just get a post in before I have four albums to show you! I have been working with two lines of paper by Crate Paper. Tonight I will showcase my first of three albums from the Lillian collection.

This is an adorably busy and bright bunch of bird themed paper! Say that three times fast! Full of quirky shaped birds and houses. I love the coral and teal together and the other colors compliment them even more.
I just love that linin texture all CP's papers have!
As usual all but the tag pages had to be traced and cut by hand. Then all were machine sewn, glued to their page and then (pain stakingly might I add!) sanded smooth, so that no paper hangs over the edges. The cover was so fun. I know... I have been stuck on birds, but atleast I added a birdhouse this time :)
I am loving all these albums I have been making with only one ring. It's too tidy to have that one little ring with the usual short tied ribbons and fibers, and definitly not showy enough! So I've been using longer pieces, and I just love how crazy it looks!
Have a look see at my listing on ebay to check out the full album!


No comments: