Skip to main content

I love the colors on this album!





The color teal, that deep greenish one, is sooo popular now! It seems almost every brand has a this deep teal going on right now. I do so love the color, but I've been finding it a little hard to find flowers and ribbons to go with each one just right.
It features the mixed shaped pages that I have been so hooked on. They are so unique, and since I cut most of my own shapes from my own patterns, they are just a little different from everyone else's. I do get inspiration from those awesome brand name albums, but I just love pulling it off for a lot cheaper!
My mother in law found this paper in a LSS in Oklahoma, and knew that I would just love i!
As usual I didn't hold back on the sanding and sewing on this baby. I mixed cricut cut flowers and primas to make up some really pretty flowers combinations.
And what is a chipboard album without a little bit of acrylic somewhere?! I added a heart shape that rests over an extra special picture. Checkout the rest of the pictures on ebay!http://cgi.ebay.com/PREMADE-ADORE-SCRAPBOOK-CHIPBOARD-ALBUM-ocbrandy-MLDT_W0QQitemZ310158373125QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4836e13105&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Comments

Tammy said…
I love the colours too!!
Nicely done!!
DeeDee said…
Saw this on eBay. It's just fantastic! :) You went all out with the details.
Tiffany said…
hi i just had to tell you about these 2 sites http://thescrapbeach.ning.com/
deuxshabbychic.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

ReneaBouquets November Swap- Mini Clipboard Calendar

I'm here today to share the project I made for the ReneaBouquets NOVEMBER swap! We had lots of fun doing with the Altered Mini Clipboard Calendar swap last year, so lets do it again! I have loved having the beautiful one I got from my partner out in my craft space all year. The one I am sharing today was created with so much ReneaBouquets goodness. Flowers and B Boards....and of course those little butterfly masterpieces we all love! I printed the calendar pages from a spot I found by Googling: "Free Mini Printable Calendar 2020" There are also tons to choose from on Etsy! I hope you find my project inspiring and can come join in on the fun!!  Here's a process video to get your creative juices flowing:) Here's everything I used on this project from ReneaBouquets: Beautiful Board Grid Elements Laser Cut Chipboard Tim Holtz Idea-ology Mini Clip Board Beautiful Board Medium Autumn Flourish Pattern Beautiful Board Small Victor...

GOT CARDS?

I'm a little late as usual posting, but I have great news! I've been inspired to once again make a few cards! After making thousands of handmade greeting cards, most of which were sold on eBay, I suddenly grew tired of making them. I'm sure a new baby (my second child), many life changes, and of course my interest in mini albums, just drained me of my card making mojo. This week Pocket Full Of Papers is having a handmade greeting card challenge that is part of the Holiday Shoppe we're hosting this month. Be sure to search PFOP on eBay to see all the handmade paper goodies and designer handmade cards,we have to offer this week!  I had no idea when I started making a couple cards for the challenge I would end up with a whopping 25 so far! Some of them really have a lot of my "oc" designs, like bouquets, or tiny flowers adorning a fence. Something new for me in cardmaking has been machine sewing many of the layers. I love on cards just as much as on al...

Brown Paper Bags: Not just for lunch!

I just love how paper bag scrapbook albums are so unique in their own special way! Though chipboard is my favorite base for mini albums, I can't help but make a bag album now and again. I prefer to use a heavy paper weight, so there isn't as much rippling of the pages from gluing. I also love to use my most favorite glue... the Zig Memory Two way glue pen. If you apply the glue and almost immediatly attach your papers it makes a perfect bond that dries superfast and never rinkles and ripples like other gluing can! I used up most of the rest of the fall themed paper pack I got by Making Memories for it. Unlike chipboard albums, there is no need for perfect trimming and sanding all the edges of the pages. For this album however, I distressed the edges and it made for quite a time consuming and dusty technique! Probably not a favorite of every buyer out there... let's just hope someone can't live without it :) I printed out a few fall sayings including the covers title a...