SNEAK PEAK! Up coming FALL albums

Fall is here! It's my most favorite season! I thought I would take the opportunity to jump a head a few days and show you some new albums. I won't be listing them until next week, but this way I can post on some Halloween albums next week.
I made these two albums with precut chipboard shaped albums I bought from one of my favorite ebay stores, Fancy Fibers for Scrapbooking (her ebay id is nice2cu). Besides beautiful fibers and ribbons, she caries TONS of chipboard shapes and albums. I love 'em! She has awesome prices, even her shipping rates kick butt :-) These ones are even a little over sized to give you more room to design your pages!
The first one is done in Making Memories papers. I named it Thankful. They had the cute rhinestone word with the papers and embellish- ments at Michaels. I'm hooked on tearing up the edges of my papers, (hopefully in a good way) giving that worn- been- around- awhile feeling. It's amazing how you can find enjoyment in carefully planning and trimming photo mats and accents, only to take your scissors or even fingernail and just yuck up all the edges! I'm really trying to ad a little more to each page too. You've got to love the detail and placement of accents you can get on a 12x12 one picture layout! It's not all there..lol... but I really like adding just a little more.

The second album is much more whimsical. It has got to be my favorite album made for some time. I did my silly machine stitching on cricut cut photo mats and made it with a family/fall theme.
I feel really bad at the moment, I used what I could, recycled the scraps, and cannot remember who the paper is by! I remember it said Granny's Kitchen and was purchased at Michaels also, I'll post back after I have a chance to check and see who makes it!
I have some albums listed this week, I just never posted on them. Have a look see :)

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

These sneaks look yummy! :) Can't wait to see what you came up with for Halloween. I have been playing with all my Halloween supplies, but want to keep everything! :)