Skip to main content

Pocket Full Of Papers Cancer Awarness Charity

Hello! I hope you like the new look to my blog, I had to do just a touch of fall decorating!

My post today is to announce that I have joined a new design team on ebay. You may have heard of them before... Pocket Full Of Papers! If you haven't, you had definitely better go check out their listings!! They are truly an elite group of paper crafters. I am so happy to be a member!October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and PFOP is holding it's annual charity auctions to support Susan G. Komen for the Cure!


Each members listing with the word "PINK" in the title will be donating a percentage of the final selling price to help save lives and end breast cancer forever.


Here is the beautiful album I have contributed, I posted on it a couple days ago,if you missed it you can find it here.

Comments

Brandy,

Hi girlie! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new blog template. STUNNING! I miss you and want to say GOOD LUCK on PFOP. I love their work also. I hope you all raise a ton of money. :)

((HUGS))
Tammie :)
Congratulations on being part of a super fabulous design team, girl, because YOU are fabulous with your talented art! And how divine of you to donate that perfectly gorgeous album! You're just wonderful!
DeeDee said…
Gorgeous album. So glad you've joined us at PFOP. :) The new background is so perfectly Fall.
Brandi Jeffreys said…
Love this album, sooo pretty and so happy you have joined us at PFOP. :) WELCOME!!
Kristi said…
Brandy
Love the album! Good Luck at PFOP!

Popular posts from this blog

ReneaBouquets November Swap- Mini Clipboard Calendar

I'm here today to share the project I made for the ReneaBouquets NOVEMBER swap! We had lots of fun doing with the Altered Mini Clipboard Calendar swap last year, so lets do it again! I have loved having the beautiful one I got from my partner out in my craft space all year. The one I am sharing today was created with so much ReneaBouquets goodness. Flowers and B Boards....and of course those little butterfly masterpieces we all love! I printed the calendar pages from a spot I found by Googling: "Free Mini Printable Calendar 2020" There are also tons to choose from on Etsy! I hope you find my project inspiring and can come join in on the fun!!  Here's a process video to get your creative juices flowing:) Here's everything I used on this project from ReneaBouquets: Beautiful Board Grid Elements Laser Cut Chipboard Tim Holtz Idea-ology Mini Clip Board Beautiful Board Medium Autumn Flourish Pattern Beautiful Board Small Victor...

GOT CARDS?

I'm a little late as usual posting, but I have great news! I've been inspired to once again make a few cards! After making thousands of handmade greeting cards, most of which were sold on eBay, I suddenly grew tired of making them. I'm sure a new baby (my second child), many life changes, and of course my interest in mini albums, just drained me of my card making mojo. This week Pocket Full Of Papers is having a handmade greeting card challenge that is part of the Holiday Shoppe we're hosting this month. Be sure to search PFOP on eBay to see all the handmade paper goodies and designer handmade cards,we have to offer this week!  I had no idea when I started making a couple cards for the challenge I would end up with a whopping 25 so far! Some of them really have a lot of my "oc" designs, like bouquets, or tiny flowers adorning a fence. Something new for me in cardmaking has been machine sewing many of the layers. I love on cards just as much as on al...

Brown Paper Bags: Not just for lunch!

I just love how paper bag scrapbook albums are so unique in their own special way! Though chipboard is my favorite base for mini albums, I can't help but make a bag album now and again. I prefer to use a heavy paper weight, so there isn't as much rippling of the pages from gluing. I also love to use my most favorite glue... the Zig Memory Two way glue pen. If you apply the glue and almost immediatly attach your papers it makes a perfect bond that dries superfast and never rinkles and ripples like other gluing can! I used up most of the rest of the fall themed paper pack I got by Making Memories for it. Unlike chipboard albums, there is no need for perfect trimming and sanding all the edges of the pages. For this album however, I distressed the edges and it made for quite a time consuming and dusty technique! Probably not a favorite of every buyer out there... let's just hope someone can't live without it :) I printed out a few fall sayings including the covers title a...