Skip to main content

GOT CARDS?

I'm a little late as usual posting, but I have great news! I've been inspired to once again make a few cards! After making thousands of handmade greeting cards, most of which were sold on eBay, I suddenly grew tired of making them. I'm sure a new baby (my second child), many life changes, and of course my interest in mini albums, just drained me of my card making mojo. This week Pocket Full Of Papers is having a handmade greeting card challenge that is part of the Holiday Shoppe we're hosting this month.


Be sure to search PFOP on eBay to see all the handmade paper goodies and designer handmade cards,we have to offer this week!

 I had no idea when I started making a couple cards for the challenge I would end up with a whopping 25 so far!

Some of them really have a lot of my "oc" designs, like bouquets, or tiny flowers adorning a fence.


Something new for me in cardmaking has been machine sewing many of the layers. I love on cards just as much as on album pages!

Instead of using the regular quarter-fold size cards, I've given square, 5x5 cards a try. These have been a nice fun change too.
I listed two sets of cards on Sunday, and just listed three more this evening on eBay so be sure to check out the rest!

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW!

You are very prolific! 25 "cards" I don't think I've make -25- cards TOTAL!

Gosh...they look BEAUTIFUL all laid out in this photo! You are VERY good with color and layout!

Like how all your cards "match" and I recognize so many of these "papers" im MY "paper" hording collection!

P.S. Love flowers and butterflies too!
Dee2 said…
Beautiful Brandy! I will try to get your new listings up on the blog soon. :)
kitsNbits said…
whoo hoo brandy!! 25 cards wow, you are really on a roll. They are all beautiful !!!
Tammy E. said…
You are the woman -- 25 cards! And all beautiful too. You're right -- the stitching is wonderful!
Tammy said…
Oh my goodness!! They look so cool all in one photo like that!!

It's great to see you're having such wonderful success with your cards on Ebay ~ but don't give up on albums ~ I LOVE your albums too!!
Anonymous said…
WOW!!! Brandy you ROCK!!! i love the cards!! they are beautiful..but i have to tell you, i'm not surprised, EVERYTHING you make is so gorgeous!! You are one very talented chick! :o)
Anonymous said…
Congratulations on your eBay sales!

You go girl! I'm inspired again to maybe sell on eBay...disappointing sales @ our local church craft shows this year. LOTS of admiring looks @ my cards...but very few BUYERS~!

Popular posts from this blog

ReneaBouquets November Swap- Mini Clipboard Calendar

I'm here today to share the project I made for the ReneaBouquets NOVEMBER swap! We had lots of fun doing with the Altered Mini Clipboard Calendar swap last year, so lets do it again! I have loved having the beautiful one I got from my partner out in my craft space all year. The one I am sharing today was created with so much ReneaBouquets goodness. Flowers and B Boards....and of course those little butterfly masterpieces we all love! I printed the calendar pages from a spot I found by Googling: "Free Mini Printable Calendar 2020" There are also tons to choose from on Etsy! I hope you find my project inspiring and can come join in on the fun!!  Here's a process video to get your creative juices flowing:) Here's everything I used on this project from ReneaBouquets: Beautiful Board Grid Elements Laser Cut Chipboard Tim Holtz Idea-ology Mini Clip Board Beautiful Board Medium Autumn Flourish Pattern Beautiful Board Small Victor...

Brown Paper Bags: Not just for lunch!

I just love how paper bag scrapbook albums are so unique in their own special way! Though chipboard is my favorite base for mini albums, I can't help but make a bag album now and again. I prefer to use a heavy paper weight, so there isn't as much rippling of the pages from gluing. I also love to use my most favorite glue... the Zig Memory Two way glue pen. If you apply the glue and almost immediatly attach your papers it makes a perfect bond that dries superfast and never rinkles and ripples like other gluing can! I used up most of the rest of the fall themed paper pack I got by Making Memories for it. Unlike chipboard albums, there is no need for perfect trimming and sanding all the edges of the pages. For this album however, I distressed the edges and it made for quite a time consuming and dusty technique! Probably not a favorite of every buyer out there... let's just hope someone can't live without it :) I printed out a few fall sayings including the covers title a...