Skip to main content
I do say, I'm long over due for a post! Though I haven't really had the time to post lately, I have still been creating ;O)
My last two projects were a bit of experimentation to me!! Until a few weeks ago, the only Tim Holtz products I had used were the Ranger Distress Ink pads. I love distressing my work, I just love the way you can make something look like you have cherished it for many years :O) So curiosity got the best of me at Michaels one day, and I picked up a few more Tim Holtz goodies. To start my new venture I picked out some Adirondack inks in the neutrals colors, an applicator, the alcohal mixitive, and extra felt pieces. Brought it all home watched a few videos on Timholtz.com and bam i was off like a rocket. I practiced on a few clear acrylic tags (also by tim holtz) and later perfected my first attempts on a couple Acrylic and chipboard album kits from Clear Scraps. Never had so much fun. I LOVE working with acrylics and what better way to enjoy them than by learning new techniques to make them beautiful! Though they have been listed and sold on ebay, I thought I'd still list a few pictures to give you an idea of what I've been up to! :O)
 
  
  
 
  
  
  
  
  
 

Comments

Rosa Forino said…
wow sono senza parole è bellissimo...
An Zeelmaekers said…
its a great project. I love all the details....
kitsNbits said…
Whoo hoo, you posted!! Your albums are absolutely B E A U T I F U L.
Beautiful Brandy!! Hope you are doing well.

((HUGS))
Tammie :)
Brandy said…
Thanks ladies! These are sooo fun to make :O)
DeeDee said…
Love how your distressing is so feminine! :)

Popular posts from this blog

ReneaBouquets November Swap- Mini Clipboard Calendar

I'm here today to share the project I made for the ReneaBouquets NOVEMBER swap! We had lots of fun doing with the Altered Mini Clipboard Calendar swap last year, so lets do it again! I have loved having the beautiful one I got from my partner out in my craft space all year. The one I am sharing today was created with so much ReneaBouquets goodness. Flowers and B Boards....and of course those little butterfly masterpieces we all love! I printed the calendar pages from a spot I found by Googling: "Free Mini Printable Calendar 2020" There are also tons to choose from on Etsy! I hope you find my project inspiring and can come join in on the fun!!  Here's a process video to get your creative juices flowing:) Here's everything I used on this project from ReneaBouquets: Beautiful Board Grid Elements Laser Cut Chipboard Tim Holtz Idea-ology Mini Clip Board Beautiful Board Medium Autumn Flourish Pattern Beautiful Board Small Victor...

GOT CARDS?

I'm a little late as usual posting, but I have great news! I've been inspired to once again make a few cards! After making thousands of handmade greeting cards, most of which were sold on eBay, I suddenly grew tired of making them. I'm sure a new baby (my second child), many life changes, and of course my interest in mini albums, just drained me of my card making mojo. This week Pocket Full Of Papers is having a handmade greeting card challenge that is part of the Holiday Shoppe we're hosting this month. Be sure to search PFOP on eBay to see all the handmade paper goodies and designer handmade cards,we have to offer this week!  I had no idea when I started making a couple cards for the challenge I would end up with a whopping 25 so far! Some of them really have a lot of my "oc" designs, like bouquets, or tiny flowers adorning a fence. Something new for me in cardmaking has been machine sewing many of the layers. I love on cards just as much as on al...

Brown Paper Bags: Not just for lunch!

I just love how paper bag scrapbook albums are so unique in their own special way! Though chipboard is my favorite base for mini albums, I can't help but make a bag album now and again. I prefer to use a heavy paper weight, so there isn't as much rippling of the pages from gluing. I also love to use my most favorite glue... the Zig Memory Two way glue pen. If you apply the glue and almost immediatly attach your papers it makes a perfect bond that dries superfast and never rinkles and ripples like other gluing can! I used up most of the rest of the fall themed paper pack I got by Making Memories for it. Unlike chipboard albums, there is no need for perfect trimming and sanding all the edges of the pages. For this album however, I distressed the edges and it made for quite a time consuming and dusty technique! Probably not a favorite of every buyer out there... let's just hope someone can't live without it :) I printed out a few fall sayings including the covers title a...