Then and now!

I made an album yesterday- start to finish- in the time it took my youngest to take his nap! It is only 4x4 inches, but I am still pretty proud :o) Could I be getting a teeny bit more efficient??? I'm waiting on three new paper collections...seems like it's taking forever. What to do... what to do...LOL :O)
One of my fellow PFOPers, was talking about trying to use up some papers from three years ago... so I gave myself a little dig through my older bits and pieces. I found my extremely old bag of Cosmo Crickets Jitterbug line! Though most of it was cut to finish a 5x5 mini album one day, I chose to use some chip and acrylic shapes I had cut on my cricut a couple months back.

So here is what I created! It is so cute and so tiny.
















A couple of the mats will hold a cropped wallet size picture.. the rest need about half that.

I stamped and cut out a few journal spots to put them on the acrylic pages.
I'm going list this on eBay one of these days...but here's a peek for now :o)


Now for the cool part of this post :o) I thought I would post some pictures of the albums I first made with Jitterbug!  These are both from early 2008. First is a 5x7 chipboard album.
 
  I remember my thumb hurt terribly after forming/curling all those flowers over the cap of my glue pen!
 The second is a paper bag album. No sewing...pop dots under every photo mat. :o)
 The outer pockets were probably full of tiny little journal tags, I must not have taken a picture? And those flower center gems? Hand glued them all down...thank goodness for adhesive backed bling :o)
I have really come a long way, I would say. LOL.. and the fact that scrapbooking is always evolving...I love to look back at some of my older work :o) Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

kitsNbits said...

So the truth is out, you were born talented :) Love the little album alot, and I dont care if its older paper, cute is cute!!

Tammy said...

That's truly amazing to finish such a CUTE album in such a short amount of time!!!

Lovely work as always ;-).

DeeDee said...

Wow you made that fast!! Love the sneek peek at your older work. It looked great!