Skip to main content

99 cent listings on ebay!

I'm a few days late, (seems like the story of my life :) but I wanted to show off this months 99 cent listings on ebay!
The first of two chipboard albums, is made from a 6x6 pad from Trimcraft, called Desert. This is the first time I have used paper by them, and I really like it. Part of the pad has embossed glitter pages, the other is just nice matte pages. The print is scaled really nice for the 6x6 size too. I look forward to using more from them!
 
I used some letter stickers from my Crate Paper stash to name it "Family". 
I love how the colors are a gentle ease into the many fall colors I'll soon be using!
 
 
 

The second album is also made from chipboard. I cut the pages by hand, from tracing the edges of a few Maya Road sheer acrylic albums, and a few other misc. chipboard pages I had around, to make them all roughly the same size :) It is no easy feet cutting the chipboard either...esp. the curves, but if you are going to sand the edges as much as I do, it turns out perfect anyway :) The paper is from the new Six by Six pads out by My Minds Eye. I know I'll be using every single pad from that line! They are all so cute :)
 I used October Afternoon Mini Market letters to title it, "these are the days". 
 
 
To see more pics and place your bid :) you can check them out HERE on ebay!!

I'm still using some of the lovely rolled flowers I got from Tammy. I'm getting low now....I need more! :) Check them out for yourself at her Etsy store...I Love This!

Thanks, as always, for stopping by to read :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ReneaBouquets November Swap- Mini Clipboard Calendar

I'm here today to share the project I made for the ReneaBouquets NOVEMBER swap! We had lots of fun doing with the Altered Mini Clipboard Calendar swap last year, so lets do it again! I have loved having the beautiful one I got from my partner out in my craft space all year. The one I am sharing today was created with so much ReneaBouquets goodness. Flowers and B Boards....and of course those little butterfly masterpieces we all love! I printed the calendar pages from a spot I found by Googling: "Free Mini Printable Calendar 2020" There are also tons to choose from on Etsy! I hope you find my project inspiring and can come join in on the fun!!  Here's a process video to get your creative juices flowing:) Here's everything I used on this project from ReneaBouquets: Beautiful Board Grid Elements Laser Cut Chipboard Tim Holtz Idea-ology Mini Clip Board Beautiful Board Medium Autumn Flourish Pattern Beautiful Board Small Victor...

GOT CARDS?

I'm a little late as usual posting, but I have great news! I've been inspired to once again make a few cards! After making thousands of handmade greeting cards, most of which were sold on eBay, I suddenly grew tired of making them. I'm sure a new baby (my second child), many life changes, and of course my interest in mini albums, just drained me of my card making mojo. This week Pocket Full Of Papers is having a handmade greeting card challenge that is part of the Holiday Shoppe we're hosting this month. Be sure to search PFOP on eBay to see all the handmade paper goodies and designer handmade cards,we have to offer this week!  I had no idea when I started making a couple cards for the challenge I would end up with a whopping 25 so far! Some of them really have a lot of my "oc" designs, like bouquets, or tiny flowers adorning a fence. Something new for me in cardmaking has been machine sewing many of the layers. I love on cards just as much as on al...

ReneaBouquets DT Project --Tag Mini Album

Hello! I'm here to share my Mini Album project for the ReneaBouquets Design Team! This month we are all about adding Beautiful Touches to your DIY projects with Reneabouquets Trinkets!! I used several trinkets to adorn this pretty little keepsake. I used Beautiful Board pieces throughout, as well as a few Watercolor Spun Butterflies.  It was also the perfect way to use up a few of my gorgeous RB trim scraps! I hope you enjoyed today's project!! Reneabouquets Shop- http://www.Reneabouquets.com Reneabouquets Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/ReneabouquetsEtsyShop Here is a list of RB products used in this project: Beautiful Board Pinwheel Elements Laser Cut Chipboard Beautiful Board Medium Elegant Ivy Flourish Pattern Beautiful Board Small Follow Your Heart Doilies Chipboard Reneabouquets Vintage Trinkets Pack Reneabouquets~ Baroque Metal Frames Set Of 2 Choose Bronze Or Silver Reneabouquets~Metal Pin With...