99 cent listings on ebay!

I'm a few days late, (seems like the story of my life :) but I wanted to show off this months 99 cent listings on ebay!
The first of two chipboard albums, is made from a 6x6 pad from Trimcraft, called Desert. This is the first time I have used paper by them, and I really like it. Part of the pad has embossed glitter pages, the other is just nice matte pages. The print is scaled really nice for the 6x6 size too. I look forward to using more from them!
 
I used some letter stickers from my Crate Paper stash to name it "Family". 
I love how the colors are a gentle ease into the many fall colors I'll soon be using!
 
 
 

The second album is also made from chipboard. I cut the pages by hand, from tracing the edges of a few Maya Road sheer acrylic albums, and a few other misc. chipboard pages I had around, to make them all roughly the same size :) It is no easy feet cutting the chipboard either...esp. the curves, but if you are going to sand the edges as much as I do, it turns out perfect anyway :) The paper is from the new Six by Six pads out by My Minds Eye. I know I'll be using every single pad from that line! They are all so cute :)
 I used October Afternoon Mini Market letters to title it, "these are the days". 
 
 
To see more pics and place your bid :) you can check them out HERE on ebay!!

I'm still using some of the lovely rolled flowers I got from Tammy. I'm getting low now....I need more! :) Check them out for yourself at her Etsy store...I Love This!

Thanks, as always, for stopping by to read :)

No comments: