Skip to main content

Fall Frolic begins this week at PFOP!

Happy first day of Fall! I know it's beginning to look a lot like fall here in the Rocky's....the aspens are starting to change into their fabulous fall colors. Today also marks the beginning of Pocket Full of Papers Fall Frolic Design Challenge! This week our members will be showing off some amazing fall creations!
 For my first fall paper crafts, I decided to make some Halloween goodies. I used the 6x6 pad from My Minds Eye, called Mischievous. I LOVE how they found a way to add light blue to the rest of the Halloween mix of colors! My first project is a paper bag album I titled All Hallows Eve. I inked and painted lots of chipboard shapes to adorn each page :)
 
 
 
 
The second project I made were Halloween greeting cards. I made six in all...not bad from one tiny little six by six paper pad :)
 
 
 
 
 
You can see more pictures and place your bid HERE on ebay! Thanks for looking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ReneaBouquets November Swap- Mini Clipboard Calendar

I'm here today to share the project I made for the ReneaBouquets NOVEMBER swap! We had lots of fun doing with the Altered Mini Clipboard Calendar swap last year, so lets do it again! I have loved having the beautiful one I got from my partner out in my craft space all year. The one I am sharing today was created with so much ReneaBouquets goodness. Flowers and B Boards....and of course those little butterfly masterpieces we all love! I printed the calendar pages from a spot I found by Googling: "Free Mini Printable Calendar 2020" There are also tons to choose from on Etsy! I hope you find my project inspiring and can come join in on the fun!!  Here's a process video to get your creative juices flowing:) Here's everything I used on this project from ReneaBouquets: Beautiful Board Grid Elements Laser Cut Chipboard Tim Holtz Idea-ology Mini Clip Board Beautiful Board Medium Autumn Flourish Pattern Beautiful Board Small Victor...

GOT CARDS?

I'm a little late as usual posting, but I have great news! I've been inspired to once again make a few cards! After making thousands of handmade greeting cards, most of which were sold on eBay, I suddenly grew tired of making them. I'm sure a new baby (my second child), many life changes, and of course my interest in mini albums, just drained me of my card making mojo. This week Pocket Full Of Papers is having a handmade greeting card challenge that is part of the Holiday Shoppe we're hosting this month. Be sure to search PFOP on eBay to see all the handmade paper goodies and designer handmade cards,we have to offer this week!  I had no idea when I started making a couple cards for the challenge I would end up with a whopping 25 so far! Some of them really have a lot of my "oc" designs, like bouquets, or tiny flowers adorning a fence. Something new for me in cardmaking has been machine sewing many of the layers. I love on cards just as much as on al...

ReneaBouquets DT Project --Tag Mini Album

Hello! I'm here to share my Mini Album project for the ReneaBouquets Design Team! This month we are all about adding Beautiful Touches to your DIY projects with Reneabouquets Trinkets!! I used several trinkets to adorn this pretty little keepsake. I used Beautiful Board pieces throughout, as well as a few Watercolor Spun Butterflies.  It was also the perfect way to use up a few of my gorgeous RB trim scraps! I hope you enjoyed today's project!! Reneabouquets Shop- http://www.Reneabouquets.com Reneabouquets Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/ReneabouquetsEtsyShop Here is a list of RB products used in this project: Beautiful Board Pinwheel Elements Laser Cut Chipboard Beautiful Board Medium Elegant Ivy Flourish Pattern Beautiful Board Small Follow Your Heart Doilies Chipboard Reneabouquets Vintage Trinkets Pack Reneabouquets~ Baroque Metal Frames Set Of 2 Choose Bronze Or Silver Reneabouquets~Metal Pin With...