Fall Frolic begins this week at PFOP!

Happy first day of Fall! I know it's beginning to look a lot like fall here in the Rocky's....the aspens are starting to change into their fabulous fall colors. Today also marks the beginning of Pocket Full of Papers Fall Frolic Design Challenge! This week our members will be showing off some amazing fall creations!
 For my first fall paper crafts, I decided to make some Halloween goodies. I used the 6x6 pad from My Minds Eye, called Mischievous. I LOVE how they found a way to add light blue to the rest of the Halloween mix of colors! My first project is a paper bag album I titled All Hallows Eve. I inked and painted lots of chipboard shapes to adorn each page :)
 
 
 
 
The second project I made were Halloween greeting cards. I made six in all...not bad from one tiny little six by six paper pad :)
 
 
 
 
 
You can see more pictures and place your bid HERE on ebay! Thanks for looking!

No comments: