Skip to main content

New design team!!!!

 I'm happy to announce that I have joined a new eBay design team called, The Paper Hen House! (I'm sure you have heard of them :) Just type in TPHH on ebay, and you'll be blown away! Never have I seen as much variety and creativity, all in one place...they really are a lovely bunch of ladies!! If had me bookmarked with PFOP before, it's time to update :)

Where has this week gone to? I listed some albums, a week flew by, now I'll blog about them too :)
I love how the cover of this first album came out! Papers for this paper bag album are from the Random collection, by Crate Paper.
 
Once in a while...I'll have no clue what to do for a cover, then it dawns on me, make it quilted! well it looks like a quilt, but i just weaved strips of paper together :) It's the perfect way to use up some scraps too! I also made the fabric flowers, and the chipboard "moments" where cut on my cricut. I must need a new blade..I had to sand the edges of these to make them "oc" quality. :) I like the tiny highlight of white around each one anyway. The tiny like letter stickers are by October Afternoon. These are my most favorite!!!! I am growing  quite the collection of "other brands" letter stickers, because I always go for OA first! They have a  matte finish and are perfectly sized :) 
 Each page has a tiny journal spot, and many have more handmade flowers :)
 
 
 
 It ends tonight on ebay, so check out the entire album right HERE!

The second album, is a handmade chipboard binder album. 50%  of the winning bid goes to Susan G. Komen to help the fight against Breast Cancer!!! 
 
 This album is full of handmade flowers too! 
 
The beautiful rolled flowers are by the talented Tammy. I LOVE these flowers...they are perfectly sized for all sorts of paper crafting projects!! Check out her Etsy store and pick yourself up some!!  ILOVETHIS
In trying to follow through with a bit of a country theme for this album, I used tea dyed denim for making some of the flowers, and they turned out so sweet!! I used frayed fabric for the closer ribbons, and even tied a little grapevine wreath to the spine.
This album also ends on ebay tonight. Check it out HERE!! 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week :)

Comments

Sharon said…
This is so incredibly GORGEOUS!!

Popular posts from this blog

ReneaBouquets November Swap- Mini Clipboard Calendar

I'm here today to share the project I made for the ReneaBouquets NOVEMBER swap! We had lots of fun doing with the Altered Mini Clipboard Calendar swap last year, so lets do it again! I have loved having the beautiful one I got from my partner out in my craft space all year. The one I am sharing today was created with so much ReneaBouquets goodness. Flowers and B Boards....and of course those little butterfly masterpieces we all love! I printed the calendar pages from a spot I found by Googling: "Free Mini Printable Calendar 2020" There are also tons to choose from on Etsy! I hope you find my project inspiring and can come join in on the fun!!  Here's a process video to get your creative juices flowing:) Here's everything I used on this project from ReneaBouquets: Beautiful Board Grid Elements Laser Cut Chipboard Tim Holtz Idea-ology Mini Clip Board Beautiful Board Medium Autumn Flourish Pattern Beautiful Board Small Victor...

GOT CARDS?

I'm a little late as usual posting, but I have great news! I've been inspired to once again make a few cards! After making thousands of handmade greeting cards, most of which were sold on eBay, I suddenly grew tired of making them. I'm sure a new baby (my second child), many life changes, and of course my interest in mini albums, just drained me of my card making mojo. This week Pocket Full Of Papers is having a handmade greeting card challenge that is part of the Holiday Shoppe we're hosting this month. Be sure to search PFOP on eBay to see all the handmade paper goodies and designer handmade cards,we have to offer this week!  I had no idea when I started making a couple cards for the challenge I would end up with a whopping 25 so far! Some of them really have a lot of my "oc" designs, like bouquets, or tiny flowers adorning a fence. Something new for me in cardmaking has been machine sewing many of the layers. I love on cards just as much as on al...

Brown Paper Bags: Not just for lunch!

I just love how paper bag scrapbook albums are so unique in their own special way! Though chipboard is my favorite base for mini albums, I can't help but make a bag album now and again. I prefer to use a heavy paper weight, so there isn't as much rippling of the pages from gluing. I also love to use my most favorite glue... the Zig Memory Two way glue pen. If you apply the glue and almost immediatly attach your papers it makes a perfect bond that dries superfast and never rinkles and ripples like other gluing can! I used up most of the rest of the fall themed paper pack I got by Making Memories for it. Unlike chipboard albums, there is no need for perfect trimming and sanding all the edges of the pages. For this album however, I distressed the edges and it made for quite a time consuming and dusty technique! Probably not a favorite of every buyer out there... let's just hope someone can't live without it :) I printed out a few fall sayings including the covers title a...