Skip to main content

New Albums and a Giveaway on Facebook!

This week on ebay I have two paper bag albums listed!
The first is made with October Afternoon's Farmhouse line. It took me forever to get the title to sit within that woodgrain circle that came in the Flower Sack die cut pack that coordinates with the line :) I painted the Maya Road chipboard letters with acrylic paint, and then sanded them here and there...I just love that worn look.




The next album is made with Basic Grey's new line called Kissing Booth. I used Cosmo Crciket Tiny Type stickers to create the title and used alcohal inks on half of a Clear Scraps acrylic frame the help finish it off. Click on the picture to see it close up :)



You can check them out on ebay HERE!

I also want to tell you about the giveaway I have on my Facebook Page! If you stop by and share my Giveaway post, you will entered to win a handmade card and handmade flowers by Me!

Comments

Anita Scroggins said…
This is just beautiful! I am now following you - Tammie K sent me. Would love it if you would follow me too. Have a wonderful day!
Sharon said…
I am Brandy's No. 1 Fan.... her work is impeccable!!
BeautifulDees said…
Oh my what talent girl!!! I love your post...very beautiful.
come by sometime.
Love,Debbie

Popular posts from this blog

ReneaBouquets November Swap- Mini Clipboard Calendar

I'm here today to share the project I made for the ReneaBouquets NOVEMBER swap! We had lots of fun doing with the Altered Mini Clipboard Calendar swap last year, so lets do it again! I have loved having the beautiful one I got from my partner out in my craft space all year. The one I am sharing today was created with so much ReneaBouquets goodness. Flowers and B Boards....and of course those little butterfly masterpieces we all love! I printed the calendar pages from a spot I found by Googling: "Free Mini Printable Calendar 2020" There are also tons to choose from on Etsy! I hope you find my project inspiring and can come join in on the fun!!  Here's a process video to get your creative juices flowing:) Here's everything I used on this project from ReneaBouquets: Beautiful Board Grid Elements Laser Cut Chipboard Tim Holtz Idea-ology Mini Clip Board Beautiful Board Medium Autumn Flourish Pattern Beautiful Board Small Victor...

GOT CARDS?

I'm a little late as usual posting, but I have great news! I've been inspired to once again make a few cards! After making thousands of handmade greeting cards, most of which were sold on eBay, I suddenly grew tired of making them. I'm sure a new baby (my second child), many life changes, and of course my interest in mini albums, just drained me of my card making mojo. This week Pocket Full Of Papers is having a handmade greeting card challenge that is part of the Holiday Shoppe we're hosting this month. Be sure to search PFOP on eBay to see all the handmade paper goodies and designer handmade cards,we have to offer this week!  I had no idea when I started making a couple cards for the challenge I would end up with a whopping 25 so far! Some of them really have a lot of my "oc" designs, like bouquets, or tiny flowers adorning a fence. Something new for me in cardmaking has been machine sewing many of the layers. I love on cards just as much as on al...

ReneaBouquets DT Project --Tag Mini Album

Hello! I'm here to share my Mini Album project for the ReneaBouquets Design Team! This month we are all about adding Beautiful Touches to your DIY projects with Reneabouquets Trinkets!! I used several trinkets to adorn this pretty little keepsake. I used Beautiful Board pieces throughout, as well as a few Watercolor Spun Butterflies.  It was also the perfect way to use up a few of my gorgeous RB trim scraps! I hope you enjoyed today's project!! Reneabouquets Shop- http://www.Reneabouquets.com Reneabouquets Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/ReneabouquetsEtsyShop Here is a list of RB products used in this project: Beautiful Board Pinwheel Elements Laser Cut Chipboard Beautiful Board Medium Elegant Ivy Flourish Pattern Beautiful Board Small Follow Your Heart Doilies Chipboard Reneabouquets Vintage Trinkets Pack Reneabouquets~ Baroque Metal Frames Set Of 2 Choose Bronze Or Silver Reneabouquets~Metal Pin With...