Skip to main content

ReneaBouquets Design Team Project...a loaded paper bag!!









Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I've inspired to make your next crafty lovers gift!


You can shop for your "Beautiful With An Edge" Products here:
https://www.Reneabouquets.com
or here:
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/Reneabouquets

Beautiful Board Small Square Shaker Box Laser Cut Chipboard
Beautiful Board Small Decorative Snowflake Accents

Beautiful Board Winter Snowflakes 6 Piece Set Laser Cut Chipboard

Beautiful Board Linda's Love Flakes Laser Cut Chipboard

Beautiful Board Medium Shabby Snowflakes One Set Of 4 Laser Cut Chipboard

Beautiful Board Pocket Wand Snowflake Two Laser Cut Chipboard

Printed Beautiful Board Medium Ornate Hinges Laser Cut Chipboard

Prima Georgia Blues 12 x 12 Paper Pad With Foil

Natural Cotton Crochet Lace-Cluny Lace 001

Natural Cotton Crochet Lace-Cluny Lace 003

Doily Lace~White 2 1/4 Inch Wide

Reneabouquets Embroidered Heart Applique 

Gold Christmas Glitter Glass

Beautiful Beads Bronzed Teal Iridescent Pearls

No Hole Royal Blue Glass Microbeads

Magical Miniatures Ice Fairy Double Side Printed Butterflies

Magical Miniatures Blue Fairy Dust Double Side Printed Butterflies

Dusty Blue Roses & Leaves Mulberry Paper Flowers

Khaki Chiffon Pearl & Rhinestone Flowers

Beautiful Words Medium Sparkle, Fairy, Dust, Moment Chipboard

Tiny Treasures Sweet Pea Mixed Colors Premium Paper Glitter Glass


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ReneaBouquets November Swap- Mini Clipboard Calendar

I'm here today to share the project I made for the ReneaBouquets NOVEMBER swap! We had lots of fun doing with the Altered Mini Clipboard Calendar swap last year, so lets do it again! I have loved having the beautiful one I got from my partner out in my craft space all year. The one I am sharing today was created with so much ReneaBouquets goodness. Flowers and B Boards....and of course those little butterfly masterpieces we all love! I printed the calendar pages from a spot I found by Googling: "Free Mini Printable Calendar 2020" There are also tons to choose from on Etsy! I hope you find my project inspiring and can come join in on the fun!!  Here's a process video to get your creative juices flowing:) Here's everything I used on this project from ReneaBouquets: Beautiful Board Grid Elements Laser Cut Chipboard Tim Holtz Idea-ology Mini Clip Board Beautiful Board Medium Autumn Flourish Pattern Beautiful Board Small Victor...

GOT CARDS?

I'm a little late as usual posting, but I have great news! I've been inspired to once again make a few cards! After making thousands of handmade greeting cards, most of which were sold on eBay, I suddenly grew tired of making them. I'm sure a new baby (my second child), many life changes, and of course my interest in mini albums, just drained me of my card making mojo. This week Pocket Full Of Papers is having a handmade greeting card challenge that is part of the Holiday Shoppe we're hosting this month. Be sure to search PFOP on eBay to see all the handmade paper goodies and designer handmade cards,we have to offer this week!  I had no idea when I started making a couple cards for the challenge I would end up with a whopping 25 so far! Some of them really have a lot of my "oc" designs, like bouquets, or tiny flowers adorning a fence. Something new for me in cardmaking has been machine sewing many of the layers. I love on cards just as much as on al...

ReneaBouquets DT Project --Tag Mini Album

Hello! I'm here to share my Mini Album project for the ReneaBouquets Design Team! This month we are all about adding Beautiful Touches to your DIY projects with Reneabouquets Trinkets!! I used several trinkets to adorn this pretty little keepsake. I used Beautiful Board pieces throughout, as well as a few Watercolor Spun Butterflies.  It was also the perfect way to use up a few of my gorgeous RB trim scraps! I hope you enjoyed today's project!! Reneabouquets Shop- http://www.Reneabouquets.com Reneabouquets Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/ReneabouquetsEtsyShop Here is a list of RB products used in this project: Beautiful Board Pinwheel Elements Laser Cut Chipboard Beautiful Board Medium Elegant Ivy Flourish Pattern Beautiful Board Small Follow Your Heart Doilies Chipboard Reneabouquets Vintage Trinkets Pack Reneabouquets~ Baroque Metal Frames Set Of 2 Choose Bronze Or Silver Reneabouquets~Metal Pin With...