ReneaBouquets Design Team Project~ Roaring into the 20's Tag Set


Hello and welcome! Today I'm sharing my latest project for the ReneaBouquets Design Team!
 This fun tag set features lots of the new Roaring Into The 20s, Beautiful Board Line. Inspired by Renea's love for the Art Deco movement in the 1920s. 

You won't find anything like these little gems anywhere else!


I used some paint, ink, and embossing powder to color each of my Roaring Twenties Beautiful Board pieces. I love how they turned out.


Look at Miss Coral all dressed up! She is a Printed Beautiful Board work of art.


And this new Beautiful Board Flamingo... Was soooo fun to color! 



I hope this inspires you to put the traditional aside and indulge in a few new styles! Thank you stopping by!


Shop for your "Beautiful With An Edge" Products here:
https://www.Reneabouquets.com


No comments: