RB Loaded Tag Swap!

Hello Crafty Friends! 
Brandy here to share a the Loaded Tag I made for the ReneaBouquets Artists with an Edge swap! 




















My swap partner was Renea herself.... And the products I used, are hot off the assembly line!



This unique creation is called the Loaded Tag Kit. You could use it for your loaded envelope projects, or a super cool greeting card keepsake too!


There's just enough room inside to fill it with some goodies or mementos, the possibilities are endless. The outside is so beautifully created, you can dress it up or leave it as is. It's made from the same Beautiful Board we've all come to love!


Since this swap was a loaded tag swap, I made sure to add lots of handmade tags.


One of my favorite things to make are handmade fabric flowers, so I added lots of those too!



Here's a little video share to give you a better look! 





Find these products used today, and lots more at
https://www.reneabouquets.com/
and
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Reneabouquets

No comments: