ReneaBouquets DT Project~Collector of Memories Mini Album

Hello friends! Brandy here to share a mixed media mini album titled, Collector of Memories. Every now and again I get the urge to throw some mixed media products at an album! These pink/salmon accented papers from 49 and Market are quite simple, so I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to add some stamped patterns, stenciled texture paste and of course lots of distress ink!

I made the album from scratch and it features a fabric cover. With only 1/4 gussets between pages, I had to keep my page embellishing from getting too thick. A long with some Beautiful Board pieces from my stash, I used lots of cardstock ephemera and die cuts.







Thanks for stopping by today! I hope this mini inspires you to create a keepsake of your own!

No comments: