Skip to main content

ReneaBouquets DT Project -Altered Bottle

 


Happy February!
Brandy here to share my first project with you for ReneaBouquets!
I went with an altered mixed media project, using an old bottle I had in my stash. I've almost been as excited about using this bottle as I have been these Itty Bitty Humming Birds from ReneaBouquets!
They are so detailed and sweet, It was so much fun bringing out their colors with flowers and paint and glitter. :)










After deciding on a color, I painted the bottle, Beautiful Board pieces, and that Pearl Beaded Lace. The poor lace never saw it coming, but it brings out every delicate detail!



After crusting a few chosen spots with coordinating beads and chunky glitter, I kissed everything  with some dry brushed metallic wax. YUM! :)



I LOVE the way this turned out and it was super fun to create! I hope it inspires you to use some of your ReneaBouquets Goodness!! Check out the RenaBouquets February Coupon down below!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Here are the products used in today's project! 





FEBRUARY  COUPON:

Sending Kisses Your Way For A Happy Valentine’s Day!
Fall in love with this special offer!
FEBRUARY COUPON:
Get 1- Package Of Reneabouquets Butterfly Kisses On Any Order totaling $35.00 or more before Shipping & Taxes.
Just place a Set Of Reneabouquets Butterfly Kisses in your style choice, into your cart and use the
Free Kisses Coupon Code: BUTTERFLYKISSES
at checkout and the cost of the Butterfly Kisses Set will be taken off your total. ( A $3.75 Value)
*This code is good for the Reneabouquets.com website only.
*You must put the product into your cart.
Code Must Be ALL CAPS
Coupon Codes Do Not Combine.
Only 1 Coupon Code per order please. Coupon Code: BUTTERFLYKISSES


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ReneaBouquets November Swap- Mini Clipboard Calendar

I'm here today to share the project I made for the ReneaBouquets NOVEMBER swap! We had lots of fun doing with the Altered Mini Clipboard Calendar swap last year, so lets do it again! I have loved having the beautiful one I got from my partner out in my craft space all year. The one I am sharing today was created with so much ReneaBouquets goodness. Flowers and B Boards....and of course those little butterfly masterpieces we all love! I printed the calendar pages from a spot I found by Googling: "Free Mini Printable Calendar 2020" There are also tons to choose from on Etsy! I hope you find my project inspiring and can come join in on the fun!!  Here's a process video to get your creative juices flowing:) Here's everything I used on this project from ReneaBouquets: Beautiful Board Grid Elements Laser Cut Chipboard Tim Holtz Idea-ology Mini Clip Board Beautiful Board Medium Autumn Flourish Pattern Beautiful Board Small Victor...

GOT CARDS?

I'm a little late as usual posting, but I have great news! I've been inspired to once again make a few cards! After making thousands of handmade greeting cards, most of which were sold on eBay, I suddenly grew tired of making them. I'm sure a new baby (my second child), many life changes, and of course my interest in mini albums, just drained me of my card making mojo. This week Pocket Full Of Papers is having a handmade greeting card challenge that is part of the Holiday Shoppe we're hosting this month. Be sure to search PFOP on eBay to see all the handmade paper goodies and designer handmade cards,we have to offer this week!  I had no idea when I started making a couple cards for the challenge I would end up with a whopping 25 so far! Some of them really have a lot of my "oc" designs, like bouquets, or tiny flowers adorning a fence. Something new for me in cardmaking has been machine sewing many of the layers. I love on cards just as much as on al...

Brown Paper Bags: Not just for lunch!

I just love how paper bag scrapbook albums are so unique in their own special way! Though chipboard is my favorite base for mini albums, I can't help but make a bag album now and again. I prefer to use a heavy paper weight, so there isn't as much rippling of the pages from gluing. I also love to use my most favorite glue... the Zig Memory Two way glue pen. If you apply the glue and almost immediatly attach your papers it makes a perfect bond that dries superfast and never rinkles and ripples like other gluing can! I used up most of the rest of the fall themed paper pack I got by Making Memories for it. Unlike chipboard albums, there is no need for perfect trimming and sanding all the edges of the pages. For this album however, I distressed the edges and it made for quite a time consuming and dusty technique! Probably not a favorite of every buyer out there... let's just hope someone can't live without it :) I printed out a few fall sayings including the covers title a...