Skip to main content

ReneaBouquets DT Project Winter Happy Birthday Card

 

ReneaBouquets DT Project Happy Birthday Winter Themed Card w/ Brandy



Hello all! Brandy here to share an adorable Birthday Greeting card I made using lots of ReneaBouquets Goodness!
I hope you're still getting use out of snow themed products and projects! Chances are you probably have lots of loved ones with Birthdays during the winter months... and boy oh boy, does ReneaBouquets have you covered! 
May card is based with a gorgeous New Snow Shaker Box Kit and it features pretty little Victoria and her big fluffy white snowman. With his funnel hat and broom is just so cute!




I filled my shaker box with a variety of Beautiful Beads and Snowflake Beautiful Bits. And adorned the corners with some pretty mulberry roses and blossoms, and a few more snowflakes. 





I just love how it turned out! Sure to put a smile on someone's face on these cold winter days!
Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to check out the products used for today's project, linked below! 

Valentine's day may have passed for this year, but it's not too late to get FREE Butterfly Kisses at www.reneabouquets.com!

Sending Kisses Your Way For A Happy Valentine’s Day!
Fall in love with this special offer!
FEBRUARY COUPON:
Get 1- Package Of Reneabouquets Butterfly Kisses On Any Order totaling $35.00 or more before Shipping & Taxes.
Just place a Set Of Reneabouquets Butterfly Kisses in your style choice, into your cart and use the 
Free Kisses Coupon Code: BUTTERFLYKISSES
at checkout and the cost of the Butterfly Kisses Set will be taken off your total. ( A $3.75 Value)
*This code is good for the Reneabouquets.com website only.
*You must put the product into your cart.
Code Must Be ALL CAPS
Coupon Codes Do Not Combine.
Only 1 Coupon Code per order please. Coupon Code: BUTTERFLYKISSES


Products used today:
Beautiful Box First Snow Shaker Box With Frame DIY Kit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ReneaBouquets November Swap- Mini Clipboard Calendar

I'm here today to share the project I made for the ReneaBouquets NOVEMBER swap! We had lots of fun doing with the Altered Mini Clipboard Calendar swap last year, so lets do it again! I have loved having the beautiful one I got from my partner out in my craft space all year. The one I am sharing today was created with so much ReneaBouquets goodness. Flowers and B Boards....and of course those little butterfly masterpieces we all love! I printed the calendar pages from a spot I found by Googling: "Free Mini Printable Calendar 2020" There are also tons to choose from on Etsy! I hope you find my project inspiring and can come join in on the fun!!  Here's a process video to get your creative juices flowing:) Here's everything I used on this project from ReneaBouquets: Beautiful Board Grid Elements Laser Cut Chipboard Tim Holtz Idea-ology Mini Clip Board Beautiful Board Medium Autumn Flourish Pattern Beautiful Board Small Victor...

GOT CARDS?

I'm a little late as usual posting, but I have great news! I've been inspired to once again make a few cards! After making thousands of handmade greeting cards, most of which were sold on eBay, I suddenly grew tired of making them. I'm sure a new baby (my second child), many life changes, and of course my interest in mini albums, just drained me of my card making mojo. This week Pocket Full Of Papers is having a handmade greeting card challenge that is part of the Holiday Shoppe we're hosting this month. Be sure to search PFOP on eBay to see all the handmade paper goodies and designer handmade cards,we have to offer this week!  I had no idea when I started making a couple cards for the challenge I would end up with a whopping 25 so far! Some of them really have a lot of my "oc" designs, like bouquets, or tiny flowers adorning a fence. Something new for me in cardmaking has been machine sewing many of the layers. I love on cards just as much as on al...

Brown Paper Bags: Not just for lunch!

I just love how paper bag scrapbook albums are so unique in their own special way! Though chipboard is my favorite base for mini albums, I can't help but make a bag album now and again. I prefer to use a heavy paper weight, so there isn't as much rippling of the pages from gluing. I also love to use my most favorite glue... the Zig Memory Two way glue pen. If you apply the glue and almost immediatly attach your papers it makes a perfect bond that dries superfast and never rinkles and ripples like other gluing can! I used up most of the rest of the fall themed paper pack I got by Making Memories for it. Unlike chipboard albums, there is no need for perfect trimming and sanding all the edges of the pages. For this album however, I distressed the edges and it made for quite a time consuming and dusty technique! Probably not a favorite of every buyer out there... let's just hope someone can't live without it :) I printed out a few fall sayings including the covers title a...