RB Design Team Project- Mini Baby Folio Albums

                                


Hi there! Brandy here to share a couple of Baby Folios I made this month for ReneaBouquets!
I saw this idea on YouTube one day...where you fold up a small paper bag, and  make it into a cute and durable little folio. 




For the Baby Girl one, I used some pretty Tattered Pink Pleated Tulle and Printed Beautiful Board Small Tuck It In Cherry Blossoms Chipboard to adorn the cover. And topped it all off with some adorable Aurora Borealis Pink Printed Butterfly Kisses!



I used a some coordinating seam binding to wrap around my little albums and tied some Tiny Beautiful Board Feet and Beautiful Bits Diaper Pins to keep it tucked shut.




They have plenty of room for pictures and journaling. Each one is even set up with a small journal/notebook, for easy notes and memories. 





For the Baby Boy version, I used some Coffee Venetian Embroidered Lace and half of a Beautiful Board Stackable Heart Border to base the cover embellishing on. I fussy cut lots of pieces from the paper collection's elements, I added some to cover before adorning it finally with some of those precious tiny  Spun Lavender Butterfly Kisses! 










I love how they turned out!
It's just perfect for keeping up with a few memories from our ever changing lives! 
Thanks for stopping by today! 


Here's a list of products used in today's project...find them and so much more at www.reneabouquets.com!

Printed Beautiful Board Small Tuck It In Cherry Blossoms Chipboard
Beautiful Board Stackable Heart Border Chipboard
                              


No comments: