Loaded Tag For ReneaBouquets Swap W/ Raspbery Road Designs Frosty Friends Digital Collection

 


Hello Crafty Friends! I' here to share a project I made last month for the ReneaBouquets Winter Loaded Tag Swap. 



I knew I wanted it to be bright and cheery, so I went with lots of color! I found inspiration in a Printable Winter Scrapbook Collection from Raspberry Road. It's called FROSTY FRIENDS and I used parts of the Paper Set, the Extras, and the Freebie. I love her digital collections and have never been disappointed.
I hope my partner has a nice winter picture to fill in the background!




Although out of my color comfort zone, I muted those brighter colors with some pastel water coloring on my Beautiful Board pieces. The Snowflakes turned out so cute! 



Another fabulous thing about this Beautiful Board Loaded Tag is this large pocket! Perfect for loading with goodies for a swap, or your own photos and memories!






Besides gifting the mini jars of ReneaBouquets Glitter Glass And Moonstone Beautiful Beads, I adorned lots of the entire piece with Renea's gorgeous PEARL Glitter glass in all three grits and dressed up the larger snowflakes with some Mermaid Candy FlatBack Pearls. So pretty!





Thank you for stopping by today! I hope this inspires you to go get crafty! 


No comments: