Skip to main content

Precious Mother and Baby Spring Tag for ReneaBouquets Design Team

                             

Though I'm still waiting for a true feeling of Springtime,
it's so easy to enjoy some Spring Crafting! 
Hello crafty friends, I'm here to share a gorgeous Spring tag featuring the Mother with a Child Printed Beautiful Board from ReneaBouquets. There are so many beautiful colors in it, I was able to have lots of fun coordinating!


I love to do it....gather lots of goodies. Maybe I'll use them, maybe I won't. 



Playing around a bit led me to this... I like it!




I cut the trim overlap from each side, and added just a little more glue to the edges.




After popping the pearls off with a sharp pair of dikes,  the two pieces of trim came apart giving me a chance to layer the butterfly trim!




Layer, after layer, I hot glued down Beautiful Board, cardstock, Printed Beautiful Board.




I don't need the wires on the leaves this time, so I can tear them right off. 



Next is flowers! Lot's of little flowers :D So Spring pretty.



Think I'll put that upper butterfly appliqué from the trim here... and add a couple Butterfly Kisses. Next, I applied a little wet glue in a few accent spots and added Glass Beautiful Beads and a dash of Fine glitter Glass before letting it dry. As it did, I choose a mini title...from a few leftover paper collection scraps.  I think she looks like she could be singing, right? ;)




It looks like it was kissed with sugar!


Dreamy perfection on one little tag? Maybe.
 I love using ReneaBouquets!
 I know exactly who I'm gifting this to... I hope they love it as much as I do!!

Thanks for stopping by today... I hope you're inspired to get out some ReneaBouquets Goodness and make something pretty!!



Find the products used on today's project at www.ReneaBouquets.com:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ReneaBouquets November Swap- Mini Clipboard Calendar

I'm here today to share the project I made for the ReneaBouquets NOVEMBER swap! We had lots of fun doing with the Altered Mini Clipboard Calendar swap last year, so lets do it again! I have loved having the beautiful one I got from my partner out in my craft space all year. The one I am sharing today was created with so much ReneaBouquets goodness. Flowers and B Boards....and of course those little butterfly masterpieces we all love! I printed the calendar pages from a spot I found by Googling: "Free Mini Printable Calendar 2020" There are also tons to choose from on Etsy! I hope you find my project inspiring and can come join in on the fun!!  Here's a process video to get your creative juices flowing:) Here's everything I used on this project from ReneaBouquets: Beautiful Board Grid Elements Laser Cut Chipboard Tim Holtz Idea-ology Mini Clip Board Beautiful Board Medium Autumn Flourish Pattern Beautiful Board Small Victor...

GOT CARDS?

I'm a little late as usual posting, but I have great news! I've been inspired to once again make a few cards! After making thousands of handmade greeting cards, most of which were sold on eBay, I suddenly grew tired of making them. I'm sure a new baby (my second child), many life changes, and of course my interest in mini albums, just drained me of my card making mojo. This week Pocket Full Of Papers is having a handmade greeting card challenge that is part of the Holiday Shoppe we're hosting this month. Be sure to search PFOP on eBay to see all the handmade paper goodies and designer handmade cards,we have to offer this week!  I had no idea when I started making a couple cards for the challenge I would end up with a whopping 25 so far! Some of them really have a lot of my "oc" designs, like bouquets, or tiny flowers adorning a fence. Something new for me in cardmaking has been machine sewing many of the layers. I love on cards just as much as on al...

ReneaBouquets DT Project --Tag Mini Album

Hello! I'm here to share my Mini Album project for the ReneaBouquets Design Team! This month we are all about adding Beautiful Touches to your DIY projects with Reneabouquets Trinkets!! I used several trinkets to adorn this pretty little keepsake. I used Beautiful Board pieces throughout, as well as a few Watercolor Spun Butterflies.  It was also the perfect way to use up a few of my gorgeous RB trim scraps! I hope you enjoyed today's project!! Reneabouquets Shop- http://www.Reneabouquets.com Reneabouquets Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/ReneabouquetsEtsyShop Here is a list of RB products used in this project: Beautiful Board Pinwheel Elements Laser Cut Chipboard Beautiful Board Medium Elegant Ivy Flourish Pattern Beautiful Board Small Follow Your Heart Doilies Chipboard Reneabouquets Vintage Trinkets Pack Reneabouquets~ Baroque Metal Frames Set Of 2 Choose Bronze Or Silver Reneabouquets~Metal Pin With...