Precious Mother and Baby Spring Tag for ReneaBouquets Design Team

                             

Though I'm still waiting for a true feeling of Springtime,
it's so easy to enjoy some Spring Crafting! 
Hello crafty friends, I'm here to share a gorgeous Spring tag featuring the Mother with a Child Printed Beautiful Board from ReneaBouquets. There are so many beautiful colors in it, I was able to have lots of fun coordinating!


I love to do it....gather lots of goodies. Maybe I'll use them, maybe I won't. 



Playing around a bit led me to this... I like it!




I cut the trim overlap from each side, and added just a little more glue to the edges.




After popping the pearls off with a sharp pair of dikes,  the two pieces of trim came apart giving me a chance to layer the butterfly trim!




Layer, after layer, I hot glued down Beautiful Board, cardstock, Printed Beautiful Board.




I don't need the wires on the leaves this time, so I can tear them right off. 



Next is flowers! Lot's of little flowers :D So Spring pretty.



Think I'll put that upper butterfly appliqué from the trim here... and add a couple Butterfly Kisses. Next, I applied a little wet glue in a few accent spots and added Glass Beautiful Beads and a dash of Fine glitter Glass before letting it dry. As it did, I choose a mini title...from a few leftover paper collection scraps.  I think she looks like she could be singing, right? ;)




It looks like it was kissed with sugar!


Dreamy perfection on one little tag? Maybe.
 I love using ReneaBouquets!
 I know exactly who I'm gifting this to... I hope they love it as much as I do!!

Thanks for stopping by today... I hope you're inspired to get out some ReneaBouquets Goodness and make something pretty!!



Find the products used on today's project at www.ReneaBouquets.com:

No comments: